Feeding Rate: 0.03m³/h～300 m³/h
Measurement of materials: Apply for weighing and dosing powder material, such as fly ash, pulverized coal, carbon black, cement powder etc.
Application fields: Cement, Building Material, Pharmaceutical, Metallurgy, Power, Wastewater treatment plants, Food and Chemical Industries etc.
send E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
● FB Continuous Loss-in-Weight Feeder, short for Loss in weight Feeder, is a continuous feeding device to measure the material flow by the decrease rate of material in unit time. As measuring flow rate in an approximately static weighing method, it is simple, high precision and practical. It is widely used in power, pharmaceutical, food, chemicals and building materials industries as the measurement equipment for powder material, granule material and bulk material, giving precise measurement and continuous feeding control to the various components of the material.
The control system adopts PLC + HMI or intelligent instrument which is very easy to operate and is stable and reliable. It can display state of the feeder and also have friendly human-computer interaction interface.
● With simple and reliable structure design which prevent material impact during feeding efficiently and ensure excellent material flow inside the storage bin and short re-feeding time and also ensure transmission system operate well and in good linear;
● Suitable material: non-cohesive powder and solid granule;
● Accurate continuous feeding;
● Full discharge without residue, easy and simple to clean;
● Easy to stall and operate;
● High feeding precision;
● Widely measuring control range;
● The Control system can be PLC control or dynamic control instrument, which can set flow rate and operation mode, indicate total accumulation, instantaneous flow rate and output as well as other parameters for complete feeding and discharge control and also can indicate working state and alarm;
● The control system is in modular design and can be connected to upper computer, PLC or DCS through the instrument and communication interface. It is very stable and reliable;
● The loss-in-weight feeder is composed of assist flow storehouse, manual valve, two pneumatic valve, surge bin, flexible connection, weighing bin, load cell, mixing device and screw conveyor.
● Assist flow storehouse: adopting automatic air blow, which made material form rotational flow, preventing phenomenon of blockage and flow material;
● Surge bin: two imported phenomenon valve act as upper and lower joint parts, which can ensure the material absolutely sealing, in this case, the material will never flow to weighing bin, thus keep a high accuracy;
● Weighing bin: the weighing bin is designed for weighing and able to prevent bridge and material impact and also ensure smooth and well-distributed feeding; meanwhile, it is easy to dismantle during cleaning and replacing of some parts and components. The volume of the material bin depends on the feeding capacity.
● Load cell: three highly précised sensors are mounted on the weighing bin and distributed at 120°C ensuring the weighing accuracy.
● Mixing device: to prevent bridging and ensure smooth and well-distributed feeding, its main structure is that add mixing activation device on top of the weighing bin with horizontal motor and reducer inside to drive vanes for mixing.
● Screw Conveyor: high accuracy screw is used, allowing a small spacing between the screw and shell after precision processing, thus ensuring high weighing and measuring precision and stable feeding. The motor and reducer is connected directly to shaft of the screw blade which reduce the transitional steps so as to ensure high weighing accuracy.
● All parts that contacting material are made of stainless steel, which can improve the fluidity of material and also can improve service life.
Ambient temperature: -20°C~100°C
Working voltage: AC380V 50Hz
Measuring Accuracy: ±0.45%
Material moisture: ≤2%
Feeding speed: 0.03t/h~300t/h
Communication interface: RS485, Mod-bus