Feeding Rate: 1~1000t/h
Measurement of materials: Bulk material, such as limestone, iron ore, clinker, gypsum, lump coal, clay, slag, sand etc.Powder material, such as pulverized coal, fly ash, ferrous powder and cement etc.
Application fields: Mining Industry, Metallurgy Industry, Building Material Industry, Food Industry, Chemicals, Plastic, Coal, and Alumina Industry etc.
send E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
FB-WFL/M weigh feeder(Belt Feeder) is a perfect equipment for continuous weighing, feeding and dosing of bulk material and powder, and can also realize open-loop and closed loop flow control. We have two models: WFL, WFM. It can be widely used in building materials, chemicals, coal, ports, ceramics, food, fertilizer, and other industries.
1. Stable and reliable long life span
2. Sophisticated weighing system
3. Weighing Accuracy≤±0.5%
4. Patented product
5. CE certificated
6. Provide Overseas Service:Engineers/installation/calibration/commissioning ect.
1. Reliable electrical weighing device: Unique structure and reliable weighing;
2. FB-DCS2000 control system, SPL-F microcomputer centralized control system, PLC control system are optional;
3. Unique deviation-resisting techniques ensure the belt operate well;
4. Belt of different width, thickness, environment suitability can be chosen according to specific process requirement;
5. Unique spillage proof device;
6. Unique belt tightening and aligning device;
7. Unique scraping device to protect belt and make the system operate well;
8. Sophisticated weighing system, no operation friction and with little maintenance.
9. Installation of load cell is treated specially to protect the load cell and ensure stable and reliable long-term operation;
10. High accuracy speed measuring device is the effective guarantee for system measurement;
11. Unique electrical automatic calibration, captive chai calibration, and weights-hoist calibration.
The electrical weighing device is installed under the belt, when the material works on the load cell which can generate a signal in proportion to the material weight and the signal is transmitted to the controller. At the same time, the speed sensor installed on the tail pulley detects the belt speed and generates a signal which is also transmitted to the controller. By multiplying the weight signal and the speed signal, the instantaneous flow rate and total accumulation can be calculated.